THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Why Me...

I really hate getting my hopes up, believing after my grandparents that have passed on that I could maintain some kind of relationship with my mother... I guess I am only fooling myself... I feel that she is avoiding me she probably feels that I am taking sides.. After the funeral there was a luncheon at the church. and my mom and my aunt went to red lobster to toast to my grandparents because she does not get along with all her siblings mostly because they have passed judgement on her. Why?? Because my grandparents raised me..I am not doing this I just trying to remain neutral. I have sent her messages asking her if she's alright but she will not even call me back.. I've have hated my mother for so many years so angry at the way she has treated me. If I even comment to say It was pretty selfish of her not to come to her owns dad's funeral. She will threaten to never come back like she always does and pretend like she's never done anything wrong. Still receiving her guilt gifts... What's really sad my son does not know his grandmother. It's a stranger to him. My mom takes my sister and brother's kids and takes them places but not my son. How does that look??? She lets them stay the night for the weekend my she will not my son. What has my son done to get treated this way???A few weeks ago my sister called me told me that my mom and my aunt went to take some pictures of outside the house to see how much it will cost to fix the water damage in my grandfather's house to give to the lawyer. The nurses aid that is still living in my grandfathers house called up my uncle bob and aunt Liz stating that my mother and aunt were invading her privacy and was taking pictures of them. The lawyer talked to my mom said that she's not allowed to come into my grandfathers house until Tonya leaves. I tried to call Tonya to see when she would be home because my son's toys are inside the house. She hung up on me and sending the call straight to voice mail. I went to the tattoo shop where my mom works at if she could give me the key so I could get my son's toys, but she would not let have the keys... When I was talking to my sister on the phone she told me some information that did not make sense to me and I was trying to ask questions so I would know the whole story. I guess she took that as I do not believe what she is saying and know my mom says she wants nothing to do with me anymore.. I honestly do not know what I have done that my mom and sister wants nothing to do with me anymore... I guess I don't know why it should bother me because she never has ever been a mother to me and never made anything kind of effort to be in my life... Well when I get this legal shit all out of the way I will be glad to cut all ties with her forever...

0 comments: