THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Food for Thought??

If I can make red food coloring out of red beets, why doesn't the FDA use that instead of carmine red beetles?? I mean do you like smearing red beetles all over you lips?? They have red lipstick like revlon that put those carmine ingredient red beetles. I love how the FDA candy coats things and a person would have no clue at all that your eating or even wearing red beetles.Yeah, its so hot kissing a girl with red lipstick when you have just kissed red beetle guts on you lips??? I'm not trying to be a fear monger, but I find things like this interesting. But hey that's me I guess... Trust me there is also a list from the FDA were it will show you things that the FDA has got away with like certain moldy food and bugs in our food... How nice of them...

0 comments: