THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fuck off and Die!!!


Just get the fuck away from me,
All your lies made me feel as worthless as a rotting animal carcass.
All your deception is coming to life,
Your time as the master is coming to a close,

Your lies are returning to turn you inside out,
I want you to just fuck off,
Get the fuck out of my life,
Get the fuck out of my feelings,

Just stop all this bullshit
You create everytime I breathe.
You were never a true fucking friend;
All you knew how to do was use and abuse me
For your own selfish needs,

Your impure soul will soon be buried
Under the foundation of the hierarchy that you believe you created over me.
I’ll shut you out of my life once and for all,
Make myself happy again,

Feel joy for the first time since I saw a true sunrise.
Leave me the fuck alone,
You destroy any joy around you
All your self-benefiting endeavors,

You stole my joy,
You stole my happiness,
you stole everything that is me.
I want it all fucking back,

I want my soul back,
I want my smile back,
I want my life back,
I want you buried under the ground,

Never to see the radiant sunlight ever again.
Your black soul creates a perimeter of depression
Hatred around those who attempt to create a bond with you,
You infect all with your vile disease.

Your time of dominance is coming to a fucking end,
I’ll tear your black heart out,
With the remains of my former self,
i'll turn your black heart inside out,

Shove it down into your soul
An attempt to create a new you.
I'll turn your soul to dust,
End any fucking chance
You have of ever creating a disorder as evil as yours

Just stay the fuck away from me,
Your empty fucking insults have lost their wit,
Their sharp points becoming dull, ordinary, and useless,
Your empty threats are all fucking overrated,

Your lust for my downfall isn't worthy of words,
All of your non-existant humanity makes me sick to my stomach.
You attempt to fix all of it,
Like nothing ever happened

You ruined those who attempted to be your friends,
Throwing them away like rag dolls
Once they have been abused for all their use.
Your dull wit never impressed me,

All you knew how to do is judge me for all of my mistakes,
Never attempting to find
A bright spot in the wreckage of me that you created.
What kind of human is like you, vile hated, evil

I want you dead,
I want you gone,
I want you to fuck off, and leave my life once and for all,
Leave with all of the hatred that you indulge your soul in,

Your selfish ways rival the devils,
You deserve to die, unlike any other human before you.
Your need your still-beating black heart torn out of you,
Your breath stolen away from you,

Your final breaths shall be full of
fear,
despair,
agony,
the same you created in me.

0 comments: