THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 23, 2011

prostitution should not be legalized!!!! It exploits women and children

This topic is actually is giving me a migraine.... I have no idea when I commented on youtube but I have gotten alot of comments back about expressing my opinion. I find people who believe, who are for prostitution are sick, need holes drilled in their head and let the evil spirits leak out, but hey that's just my opinion... Would you want to find your 15 year old daughter doing this??? Married men are the worst cheating on their wives and coming home to their family because their bored with their relationship. Why would you want to sleep with someone and have to pay for it??? Talk about pathetic... Do you even know if this person is clean??? Bring home god knows what, spreading herpes, even aids to your wife. Can't you toss of to youjizz??? If you are not happy with your relationship leave them, tell them is over, you cannot have your cake and eat it to.. Anyone out here that supports this you disgust me... yeah, decriminalize it, tax the hell out of it.... YOU ARE BRAINDEAD!!!! Fat, ugly, poor guys need love to... It's not love its sex, a piece of ass... Some asshole said some stupid shit to me like, you anti-prostitution people have no argument.(I had no idea I am know being labeled as some "anti-prostitution person"). Just try to argue with me.. You'll never win... See what happens...Not that I care what some nobody says...

0 comments: