THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 17, 2011

What's up

My puppy Gizmo
Got a settlement check this week. Paid off IUSB, it feels so weird, like im in a twilight zone episode. patiently, waiting... for aliens to rob me. Went to West Lafayette last weekend and got an AKC Siberian husky puppy. Its red and white with ice blue eyes. I named him Gizmo for obvious reasons.. I hear money changes people... I hope I do not turn into one of those Paris Hilton Robots???? Me Yuppie??? The day I turn yuppie it will be the day we will eventually have an zombie Apocalypse. My Major is Actuarial Science. Not that anyone knows what that is... I hate explaining myself to other people about my major. For example, people would know what a nurse is. But when I mention my major. It's like they look all confused like they just got lobotomized and no clue what that is. My advisor wants me to take Pre-Calculus in the fall. I will be taking english composition as well..zzzz.... I like to blog, but I hate to write. sooo many business classes, economic classes I have to take. uggg...

0 comments: