THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 25, 2011

BrainDead Podcast coming soon

I cannot believe I am doing this!!! I am such a procrastinator.  Guess what kiddies??? BrainDead that's right, will be starting a podcast very soon!!! LMAO!!! I always wanted to do something on you tube making funny skits, something with editing. I don't know if I'll like doing this because I hate the sound of my voice. I always wanted to do a horror-podcast because I am an encyclopedia of horror genre. Well lets just say that It will be topics that I post on my blog anything and everything that pops in my head... I don't even try to get inside my head you will get seriously hurt severely... I will show you how pathetic the scene is or you must be BrAiNDeAd...


I wonder what I'll bitch about.... who knows.... I have alot of stories to tell....

0 comments: